46. Walnut- Gag-worthy
45. Peach- This contained peach pits and that wasn’t even the worst part of the shake.
44. Watermelon- It didn’t waste like anything really and you had chunks of watermelon in it still.
43. Banana Fudge- Perhaps the first shocker on the list but it was so bad when I had it deserves a low spot.
42. Cherry Banana- Mostly because cherry shouldn’t be classified as a berry.
41. Cherry Cobbler- Disappointing
40. Cherry Cheesecake- Cherry might be the most disappointing flavor in Cookout history.
39. Caramel Cheesecake- Cheesecake is a close second.
38. Hershey’s Chocolate- Regular Hershey’s Chocolate needed something more.
37. Banana Pineapple- They just don’t mix.
35. Banana Nut- You’re nutty if you think this should be higher.
34. Red Cherry
33. Peach Cobbler
32. Strawberry Cheesecake
31. Blueberry Cheesecake
30. Double Chocolate- Just adding double the chocolate makes this shake ten spots better.
28. Egg-Nog- You’ll have to wait until December to see if you agree.
27. Caramel- High initial rating but the cheesecake really hurt this one.
26. Chocolate Cobbler- The top cobbler milkshake but far from the top milkshake.
24. Cappuccino- These two are so interchangeable it’s not even funny.
23. Snickers- My haters probably won’t like this ranking I’m sure.
22.Heath- I don’t like Heath that much but it is great in shake form.
21. Chocolate Nut
20. Peanut Butter Banana- This might be my most controversial placement. It truly is an enigma though.
19. Chocolate Cherry- Never thought I’d have cherry this high until I got halfway through this list.
18. Banana- It’s tough to get fresh banana but when you do, this is on another level.
17. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake- I never thought I’d have a cheesecake milkshake this high.
16. Hi-C Punch- This shake could be higher but was hindered by Cookout’s inability to remember I ordered it.
15. Chocolate Chip Mint- Not quite as good as Mint Oreo
14. Mint Oreo- This shake failed to reach my lofty expectations but was solid in the end.
13. Chocolate Malt- Cookout’s version of the Frosty.
12. Strawberry Banana
11. Caramel Fudge- Not quite peanut butter fudge but a quality mixture nonetheless.
9. .Reese’s Cup- Never in my life would I think I’d rank Reese’s this low but when you have a perfect blizzard to compare to, the impossible becomes possible.
8. Blueberry Banana
7. Strawberry- People always sleep on strawberry.
6. Oreo- Never would have guessed this would be my top candy choice but it was truly impressive.
5. Peanut Butter- Smooth peanut butter and ice cream with some extra peanut butter at the end makes this a strong entry.
4. Blueberry- Who would have known that the 2nd most popular berry produces a better milkshake?
3. Banana Pudding- Another shocker but it deserves it.
2. Orange Push-Up Pop- A creamsicle in everything but name, the surprise of the challenge but a very good milkshake.
1. Peanut Butter Fudge- I wanted to find something that would dethrone the champ, but I'm still looking for a worthy challenger.
Well team there you have it. Let me know what you think of the rankings and the blog in general. What did you like? What did you hate? I think I've milked this whole Cookout thing for all I can so I ask you what should I tackle next? Let me know in the comments here on Facebook or send me an email or something I don't know but I'm open to ideas now that there is a whole in my life where Cookout used to be.