Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Ranking The Cookout Milkshakes

Well team I promised that I would rank all the Cookout milkshakes as the preeminent expert on the subject so I'm back to do just that.  A few notes on the rankings.  The most important factor is memorability of the shake either good or bad.  I had 40 plus milkshakes over almost two years.  If I can remember the milkshake then it will rank over one that might have scored higher initially.  That is not to say that those ratings don't matter.  They will come into play but those numbers aren't the end all be all.  Lastly, I'm ranking from worst to best so you all have to read everything if you want to find out what the best is.  Gotta get my click rates up somehow!

46. Walnut- Gag-worthy

45. Peach- This contained peach pits and that wasn’t even the worst part of the shake.

44. Watermelon- It didn’t waste like anything really and you had chunks of watermelon in it still.

43. Banana Fudge- Perhaps the first shocker on the list but it was so bad when I had it deserves a low spot.

42. Cherry Banana- Mostly because cherry shouldn’t be classified as a berry.

41. Cherry Cobbler- Disappointing

40. Cherry Cheesecake- Cherry might be the most disappointing flavor in Cookout history.

39. Caramel Cheesecake- Cheesecake is a close second.

38. Hershey’s Chocolate- Regular Hershey’s Chocolate needed something more.

37. Banana Pineapple- They just don’t mix.

36. Pineapple

35. Banana Nut- You’re nutty if you think this should be higher.

34. Red Cherry

33. Peach Cobbler

32. Strawberry Cheesecake

31. Blueberry Cheesecake

30. Double Chocolate- Just adding double the chocolate makes this shake ten spots better.

29. Vanilla

28. Egg-Nog- You’ll have to wait until December to see if you agree.

27. Caramel- High initial rating but the cheesecake really hurt this one.

26. Chocolate Cobbler- The top cobbler milkshake but far from the top milkshake.

25. Mocha

24. Cappuccino- These two are so interchangeable it’s not even funny.

23. Snickers- My haters probably won’t like this ranking I’m sure.

22.Heath- I don’t like Heath that much but it is great in shake form.

21. Chocolate Nut

20. Peanut Butter Banana- This might be my most controversial placement.  It truly is an enigma though.

19. Chocolate Cherry- Never thought I’d have cherry this high until I got halfway through this list.

18. Banana- It’s tough to get fresh banana but when you do, this is on another level.

17. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake- I never thought I’d have a cheesecake milkshake this high.

16. Hi-C Punch- This shake could be higher but was hindered by Cookout’s inability to remember I ordered it.

15. Chocolate Chip Mint- Not quite as good as Mint Oreo

14. Mint Oreo- This shake failed to reach my lofty expectations but was solid in the end.

13. Chocolate Malt- Cookout’s version of the Frosty.

12. Strawberry Banana

11. Caramel Fudge- Not quite peanut butter fudge but a quality mixture nonetheless. 

10. M&M

9. .Reese’s Cup- Never in my life would I think I’d rank Reese’s this low but when you have a perfect blizzard to compare to, the impossible becomes possible.

8. Blueberry Banana

7. Strawberry- People always sleep on strawberry.

6. Oreo- Never would have guessed this would be my top candy choice but it was truly impressive.

5. Peanut Butter- Smooth peanut butter and ice cream with some extra peanut butter at the end makes this a strong entry.

4. Blueberry- Who would have known that the 2nd most popular berry produces a better milkshake?

3. Banana Pudding- Another shocker but it deserves it.

2. Orange Push-Up Pop- A creamsicle in everything but name, the surprise of the challenge but a very good milkshake.


1. Peanut Butter Fudge- I wanted to find something that would dethrone the champ, but I'm still looking for a worthy challenger.

Well team there you have it.  Let me know what you think of the rankings and the blog in general.  What did you like?  What did you hate?  I think I've milked this whole Cookout thing for all I can so I ask you what should I tackle next? Let me know in the comments here on Facebook or send me an email or something I don't know but I'm open to ideas now that there is a whole in my life where Cookout used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment